The Only Pump Package “Done For You”!
Thats right! This is the only complete package that has been thoroughly thought out – every detail!
Quality, Efficient, and Convenient Pump Package
Are you looking for a reliable and efficient irrigation pump with minimal maintenance? Are you tired of the installation and complicated set up process? Does wiring and frequent filter cleaning tend to take more time than it should? Look no further. The experts at Weeders Digest that created this state of the art Pump Package took all the frequent complaints about other mediocre pump systems into account.
We wanted to create a user-friendly package that provides exceptional pumping capabilities, without the typical hassles and frustrations that buyers tend to experience with other manufacturers’ products. This particular package was exclusively designed to minimize maintenance and quicken the installation process to just a few simple steps.
Pump Package Details:
This exceptionally durable pump package features a commercial quality Monarch lawn pump that boasts a 1 horsepower engine. This cast iron mechanism is capable of pumping up to 72 gallons per minute. Monarch’s reputable quality and dedication to consistent and superior performance have driven them to become leaders of the pump industry. In addition to the remarkable pump, this package includes the state of the art Big Foot Lake Filter. This strategically designed component ensures that users are not constantly fumbling with frequent cleaning and experiencing clogged or slow pumps as a result of pesky lake debris.
The filter is constructed of durable PVC and stainless steel materials so it will consistently provide extraordinary filtering over many years. To prevent excess muck, leaves, and dirt from entering the pump apparatus, the Big Foot Filter will be situated on top of a stand which elevates the mechanism off the lake bottom. The package includes the necessary tubing with attached quick connectors, 2 inch check valve, and a mounting base for the pump which secures it into the ground along the waterside.
- Included pump with 1 horsepower engine. Wired for either 110 or 220 volts and capable of pumping 72 gallons per minute. Requires minimum of 20 amp supply. Engine upgrades now available in 1.5 and 2 horsepower.
- Pump mounting base composed of durable polyethylene provides a sturdy anchor for the pump when secured to the ground beside the water. Mounting brackets and ground stakes are also included.
- 33 feet of flexible and durable 2-inch hose. Composed of PVC and equipped with quick connectors not only is this hose easy to install, but it is easy to maneuver and manipulate for convenient placing.
- The check valve ensures that the hose and pump remain consistently full of water. This eliminates the need for priming and reduces the transmission of air bubbles.
- Big Foot Lake Filter which features a 40 gallon apparatus filled with pea rock for maximum and efficient filtration. Customers who choose the 2 horsepower engine should opt for the 80 gallon filter.
- Powder coated filter stand which offers sufficient elevation of the filter off the lake bottom.